User reviews, payment system information Bank Wire Transfer
Bank Wire Transfer is a bank money transfer service that provides the possibility of transactions and payment for services using an intermediary bank, which has the right to establish its commission and charge an additional fee, setting its own conditions.
Transactions can be carried out both in the national currency of the sender country and in the currency of other countries. Cash can be converted at the official exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
In general, an international Wire Transfer transfer can take no more than 5 days.
To replenish the account and withdraw money from it, the bank s cash desk is used, and the account can also be used for bank transfers.
Advantages of the system:
- It is used to pay for purchases in online stores or other online services.
- High degree of financial transaction security
- There are no uniform terms, tariffs and limits.
- Profitable to make transfers of large amounts
- Bank Wire Transfer operations provide a high level of protection
- If you have a bank card that transfers money, you can get money at an ATM