Binance Coin: a description of a promising cryptocurrency
Binance Coin is a cryptocurrency created by one of the world s largest cryptocurrency exchanges Binance. The BNB token was released after the ICO trading platform and operates on the Ethereum blockchain. A total of 200 million coins were issued.
Options for using the asset: to pay trading commissions on the trading platform; during sales initiated by the Binance Launchpad; to pay for goods and services at services that accept the BNB token, as well as to support the multifunctional decentralized exchange platform from Binance.
Replenishment: through cryptocurrency exchanges Binance, LBank, Exrates, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bancor Network, FCoin, ShapeShift and others.
Storage: any wallets that support the ERC-20 standard (MyEtherWallet, Mist, Ledger or Trezor) and directly on the Binance exchange.
Advantages of the system:
- Positive attitude of the crypto community to the asset
- Token holders can open and close transactions on the exchange with a reduced commission
- Using BNB to pay for services (accepted at more than 150 sites)
- Quick exchange and implementation of operations with cryptocurrency
- The token has a key role in the projects of the Binance exchange.