Bitcoin Cash: the development of the world cryptocurrency
Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that was created as a result of the hard fork of the Bitcoin blockchain on August 1, 2017.
To get started, you need to download a wallet and become a member of the Bitcoin system. Most of them are free, easy to use, they are aimed at sending, receiving and storing funds, as well as searching for transactions and other operations.
The block creation time and the miner reward system are the same as for Bitcoin, the block size is 8 MB.
Top-up: Bitcoin Cash mining, cloud mining, buying an asset on the exchange, cryptocurrency cranes.
Advantages of the system:
- Bitcoin Cash is accepted at restaurants, landlines and online stores.
- Protection against data erasure and reuse
- Increased block size - eight megabytes versus one
- Network commission is $ 0.075
- No single control center
- The source code, which is publicly available, does not imply the presence of names, surnames or other confidential information
- Coin issue is limited to 21 million
- Bitcoin Cash network works without congestion
- High security and funds control
- Support for multiple versions of its software