Bitcoin SV: a description of promising cryptocurrency
Bitcoin SV is a coin that appeared as a result of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork, which took place on November 15, 2018. The project is being developed under the leadership of Craig Wright.
Mining: using an ASIC that supports the SHA-256 algorithm.
Replenishment: through cryptocurrency exchanges (HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb and OKEx), through participation in the development of the project, for which the user can receive rewards with coins, as well as if you join the SVpool mining pool.
Storage: Bitcoin SV wallets are available on the official website of the network.
Advantages of the system:
- The project is attractive for miners
- High limit for default blocks is 2 GB
- Ease of use
- Increased security operations
- Fast cross-border transfers for payment networks and merchants located in different parts of the world
- Minimum commissions amounting to 2-3% of the amount of each transaction
- Fast transfers (up to 14 thousand in 1 second)
- The ability to compete with payment giants such as Visa, Mastercard