Cardano: description and prospects of cryptocurrency
Cardano is a decentralized, blockchain-based system capable of creating decentralized applications and contracts using an inexpensive, secure, and scalable algorithm. The project has its own ADA cryptocurrency, which can be used to send and receive digital assets.
Cardano has its own Daedalus wallet. Which only supports ADA tokens. (to open the wallet, you need to download the installer from the official site, open it and follow the settings). Cardano coins can also be stored on online wallets or exchanges.
Purchase: through cryptocurrency exchanges, online exchangers.
Advantages of the system:
- Swiss-owned Cardano Foundation for Ecosystem Development
- Quick exchange of information between participants
- Low transaction fees
- Full compatibility with other cryptocurrencies
- Cardano makes up to 10 thousand transactions per second
- High level of security (Cardano code is written using Haskell, the most secure programming language to date)
- The project collaborates with regulatory authorities and government agencies.
- ADA is an official means of payment
Cardano is a regulatory project, but one that remains completely decentralized.