User reviews, payment system information EasyPay
EasyPay is the first Belarusian electronic money system designed to make payments on the Internet and via SMS. It is used to pay utility bills, replenish accounts of home and mobile phones, pay for services of banks, insurance agencies, Internet providers, bookmakers, travel and advertising agencies. Thus, it can be used to transfer money for more than 3330 services than without registration, anywhere in the world using a bank payment card.
The payment system provides its customers with the opportunity to use the mobile service - a full-fledged payment tool that allows you to log into EasyPay s “My Account” using your smartphone.
To get access to EasyPay services it is enough to register in the system and create an electronic wallet. There is the possibility of registering as an anonymous guest.
Replenishment: with the help of payment terminals, ATMs, plastic cards, Internet banking, as well as cash (in post offices and cash desks of banking institutions).
Conclusion: on a Visa or MasterCard plastic card issued by Belgazprombank OJSC, as well as through the cash desks of this bank.
Advantages of the system:
- Fast connectivity and easy integration, ease of use
- Recurrent payments or one-click payment
- Payment of goods and services without commission
- Consumer Protection
- Payment Control
- Multi-level security system
- Compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCID) information security standards regarding the storage, processing, transfer, and management of cardholder data
- 24/7 customer support