EOS: a description of promising cryptocurrency
EOS is an operating system for hosting smart contracts for open source projects and DApps. Has its own EOS token.
Mining: impossible. The final distribution of EOS ended on June 1, 2018
Top-up: through cryptocurrency exchanges, through exchangers
There is no official EOS wallet yet, however, you can use desktop crypto wallets: Ethereum Wallet, Jaxx, Exodus), hardware wallets (Ledger Nano S, Trezor), online wallets (MyEtherWallet) or mobile applications.
Advantages of the system:
- Constant growth in market capitalization
- Token value is determined by market demand
- Using Ethereum smart contracts provides confirmation of receipt of funds when purchasing tokens
- Convenient web design tools to upgrade the interface
- You can record databases and some types of interfaces yourself