User reviews, payment system information EPESE
Epese is a payment system that carries out money transactions between affiliate programs and the site administrators taking part in them.
For ease of use by the system, ePayments are issued by the bank of the Belize offshore country. They are equipped with a chip to provide a higher level of security. The cost of registration is $ 35. There is a commission for replenishment in the amount of 0.9% of the amount. After which they can either be cashed out or transferred to another payment system, for example, to a Webmoney or QIWI wallet.
Top-up: by internal transfer, bank transfer, through QIWI system, through WebMoney system.
Conclusion: bank card, WebMoney wallet, QIWI wallet.
Advantages of the system:
- Offsets between affiliate programs
- Anonymous withdrawal of funds earned in a worldwide network
- The presence of only trusted reliable partners
- Easy to cash on ePayments or Capitalist cards
- Making payments in automatic mode
- Opportunity to receive a Debit Card
- Electronic Currency Exchange - EPESE-Exchange
- Getting rewards from participating in affiliate programs
- Withdrawal of earnings from online casinos, poker, betting shops
- Payment of hosting services to companies that have accounts in the service
- It is popular in the Russian-language segment with traffic brokers and webmasters.