User reviews, payment system information Ethereum
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency payment system that was developed specifically for decentralized applications and smart contracts. It performs functions such as asset storage, investment and payment instrument. Ethereum platform also allows you to develop and create new decentralized projects on the blockchain for various purposes. Records of all actions in the system are stored directly at each network member.
To create a wallet you need:
- Download the platform program to a computer.
- Create a wallet in an online service.
Top-up: cryptocurrency exchanges, online exchangers.
Conclusion: cryptocurrency exchanges, online exchangers.
Mining: buying, exchanging for other cryptocurrencies or fiat funds, as well as mining using a video card or through the EtherMine pool.
Advantages of the system:
- A wide range of functions (smart contracts, application development and others)
- “Smart contracts” as a guarantee of protection when working with finances with partners from
- The wallet allows you to reliably store any assets created on the algorithm - Ethash
- Protection against the creation of counterfeit coins. Users cannot edit transaction records.
- Lack of regulation and control. Money is transferred anonymously; the state cannot gain access to the system and tax payments
- user personal data is protected, money is on e-wallets with long ciphers
- Ethereum has a continuously growing course