User reviews, payment system information ForteBank
ForteBank is one of the leading Kazakhstan banks that have been successfully operating in the financial services market for over 20 years. The financial institution is included in the list of second-tier banks determined by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
For the convenience of using ForteBank services, the company has developed Internet banking - a round-the-clock remote money management service aimed at simplifying maintenance, increasing the customer base and saving users time. Bank customers have the ability to view information on accounts and cards, conduct online banking operations at any time of the day.
Advantages of the system:
- 24-hour access to your accounts
- Using recharge templates
- Instant payments by cards of any banks in Kazakhstan
- Card lock when it is stolen or lost
- Opening an account online
- Loan processing
- All cards in one application for payments and transfers
- Limit management and card blocking
- Payment by card from your personal account
- Setting up the "auto payment" function
- Money transfers between your accounts and third parties
- Setting limits on expenses
- Binding plastic cards (even belonging to another bank)
- Instant search of the nearest ATMs for withdrawing and replenishing an account
- Billing Analytics
- 24-hour customer service center
- Mobile application (AppStore, PlayMarket)
The Bank is represented in all regions and cities of the country by 19 branches and 102 branches, as well as an extensive terminal and acquiring network with more than 850 ATMs and about 9 thousand POS-terminals in trading and service enterprises.