User reviews, payment system information HalykBank
“People s Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan” is a universal systemically important commercial bank of Kazakhstan, which ranks second in terms of its assets and through which pensions and cash benefits are paid. It is one of the three largest financial institutions in the country.
He is the issuer of Visa International, MasterCard International, China Union Pay cards.
At the moment, the financial institution continues the program to switch to remote service channels, offering to use the financial portal Homebank. Currently, more than 3.5 million customers use Internet banking, and the portal itself includes about 900 services. The security of transactions in your account is ensured thanks to the SSL protocol, and therefore data interception is excluded. Users can connect SMS informing to control transfers and payments.
Advantages of the system:
- Domestic and international money transfers
- 0% of commissions for internal transfers and payment of utility bills and communications, fines and taxes
- Paying with Apple Pay Bonuses
- Payment for goods and services, including utilities, mobile communications, and the Internet, online games
- Foreign currency exchange
- Changing access to your personal account
- View income and expense statistics
- Temporary blocking in case of loss of a card
- Setting a ban on specific operations; credit tracking
- Account replenishment
- Ordering account statements and other information
- The ability to scan the QR code of the supplier of goods or services from the application to make cashless payments
The bank s branch network is the most extensive in Kazakhstan and includes 22 branches and 634 branches located in cities and large settlements of the country.