IOTA: cryptocurrency description, existing problems
IOTA is a cryptocurrency based on a data structure called “Tangle”, which does not require the presence of blocks, chains and the participation of miners. IOTA is a kind of cryptocurrency for paying for services in the field of cyber technologies. The company s goal is to conduct micropayment devices in real time without commission fees.
On the official IOTA website, users can find two types of wallets:
- GUI IOTA Wallet (for desktop devices).
- Trinity Wallet for Android, IOS.
Replenishment: on trading floors, on a thematic forum and even through bulletin boards.
Advantages of the system:
- The implementation of micro-transfers
- Maximum Transmission Protection
- High network scalability through Tangle structure
- Total decentralization: economic and technical
- Minimum requirements for computing power nodes
- IOTA Foundation
- High growth potential
- No need for miners and validators
- IOTA Issue - 2.8 Quintillion Tokens