User reviews, payment system information Казкоммерцбанк
- Kazkommertsbank is the largest commercial bank in Kazakhstan, which was the first among the country s financial institutions to launch contactless payments using a smartphone in conjunction with the international payment system MasterCard.
Currently, the bank has the status of a principal member of the international payment systems Visa and MasterCard, serves Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express and Elcard cards.
Among the main advantages of financial institutions is safety. Users activate the 3D Secure / SecureCode service to make online payments on the Internet (available for Visa and MasterCard cardholders.) In addition, the client can independently control their money and card transactions through a mobile phone by connecting the SMS notification service.
Advantages of the system:
- Multi-currency card and account in three currencies at once (in soms, dollars and euros)
- Control of financial transactions via SMS notifications
- Internet banking
- 24-hour access to payment services
- 24/7 customer support
- Charge holders of their cards 7% per annum in soms and 2% per annum in dollars and euros on the balance of the account
- Rakhmat bonus program to motivate customers to make non-cash purchases (receiving R-Bonuses, one of which is equal to 1 som). Bonuses can be paid at any partner of the bank.
- Insurance certificate for traveling abroad (for Visa and MasterCard payment cards)