User reviews, payment system information $kril
$kril is an electronic payment system that allows you to conduct transactions with financial resources using only an email address.
When registering, it is important to verify your account as soon as possible, because without completing the procedure, you won t be able to use the wallet fully: then low limits on settlements and restrictions on transactions are provided.
Residents of the European Union can apply for a prepaid card and use it as a means of payment to pay for purchases, as well as withdraw cash using it at any ATM in the world. The daily limit for purchases on a plastic card is about 3 thousand dollars, while on a virtual card - 7 thousand dollars.
Customers can also use free virtual $kril cards: one in each currency (in US dollars, Euros, Polish zlotys, and British pounds). You can use such a card only on the Internet, removal with its help is not possible.
The payment system also has a convenient mobile application where you can track the analytics and movement of funds, replenish the wallet from a bank card, get the details for an interbank transfer and do a number of other useful procedures.
Top-up: via $kril, using exchangers, Webmoney, from a bank card, from a bank account, through Neteller, you can replenish your wallet with cryptocurrency only through BitPay.
Withdrawal to Webmoney, the system card is accepted at any ATM in the world.
Advantages of the system:
- Multicurrency personal account
- Russian-speaking support service
- Convenient and easy to use payment system interface
- Affiliate program, according to which you can get your very significant percentage of the expenses of customers attracted to the system
- You can even bill someone who is not already registered with $kril in the system
- Free eWallet
- Acceptance of direct payments for goods or services in 40 currencies
- Not the highest transfer fees
- Cryptocurrency can be stored on wallets
- Payments can be sent to groups of people.
- Mail delivery service $kril World Post (commission: 1% of the transaction amount)
|0 / 0
|0 / 0
|2 / 2
|0 / 0
|1 / 0
|8 / 0