User reviews, payment system information Litecoin
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer electronic payment system that uses the LTC cryptocurrency of the same name, and with the help of which it is possible to conduct quick transactions anywhere in the world without control by the authorities. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and increased storage efficiency.
Mining: using specialized equipment, through a mining pool, using cloud mining. The computer s RAM is used to extract the digital asset, and a network participant receives a reward (12.5 units per block) for the generation of the block, which is sent to the release of new LTCs.
Top-up: through cryptocurrency exchanges (Bitfinex, Huobi, Mercatox, Bittrex, Poloniex and others), online exchangers using cryptocurrency taps
Advantages of the system:
- Faster block generation and higher security
- Ruble operations available
- Emission moment is strictly controlled by the developer and limited
- The history of all transactions is stored on the blockchain.
- You can get only a certain amount of coins, which implies an increase in the asset in the future.
- Open source