User reviews, payment system information Moneygram
MoneyGram is an American financial company providing an international money transfer service.
Users can access transactions in several currencies - US dollars, as well as in local currency. In addition, if desired, you can attach a small free message with a length of not more than ten words to the translation. Each transfer, in addition, provides a commission fee, which depends on the place from where the transfers are sent, from the country where the money is sent, from the amount that the client wants to transfer. There is a calculator on the site of the payment system, with which you can easily calculate the commission for a particular case.
For residents of the United States of America, the maximum amount to be sent is 5 thousand dollars, for non-residents - 10 thousand dollars.
Advantages of the system:
- The ability to use money transfers is possible around the world.
- Urgent transfer in 10 minutes
- You can receive money at bank branches
- Free transaction cancellation
- Commission 3-5% of the amount from the transfer paid by the sender
- Upon receipt of funds, you can transfer funds to local currency at the rate of the agent bank
The company has more than 350 thousand branches in different countries of the world.