User reviews, payment system information Ощадбанк
Oschadbank is a Ukrainian state-owned bank, the second largest bank in terms of assets and the largest number of branches in the country.
The financial institution provides financial services to the population - it lends to individuals, accepts deposits and provides subsidies mainly to state-owned corporations.
For the convenience of contactless transactions using a smartphone, Oschadbank launched a mobile application, thanks to which customers who have cards in other banks of the country can now store their cards in a single mobile account.
Mobile banking “Sbera 24/7” is a modern service that allows you to manage your own accounts, make payments and transfer funds using your mobile phone:
- The ability to analyze and control your expenses and income by category
- Transaction Security
- Tariffs for transactions in the system are lower than tariffs for similar transactions in a bank branch
- Transfer of funds for free details without commission
- The ability to create regular payments
- Ability to activate, deactivate, reissue cards
- The client can change the limits on card accounts
- Opening a virtual card
- SMS informing about transactions
- Possibility to recharge mobile phones, IP-telephony
- Cash flow analytics
Oschadbank has the largest network of bank branches in Ukraine, with more than 6 thousand units.