User reviews, payment system information Paxum
Paxum is a payment system with which you can make transfers, make purchases, receive payments, and convert currencies.
To create a wallet, the user needs to go to the site of the payment system, and also fill out a specialized form in which you must specify your personal data, account currency, occupation and much more. Then go through verification.
A Paxum user can only use an e-wallet, and can issue a debit card, a MasterCard with a dollar balance, into which you can also transfer funds from your wallet or vice versa, as well as replenish your electronic account. The limit for withdrawing funds using Paxum MasterCard at an ATM is $ 2,500 per day.
Top-up: via bank transfer or using your plastic card, through an account from another Paxum wallet.
Conclusion: to a bank card, by check, by exchange for other currencies at exchange offices, at an ATM using a Paxum MasterCard.
Advantages of the system:
- Quick withdrawal of funds from an electronic wallet to a card
- Simple Paxum MasterCard Bank Card Processing Procedure
- Transfers between any types of accounts
- Internal transfers are unlimited and carried out without commissions
- Ownership of Merchant account
- Reliable finance protection and guarantee fund
- Affiliate program with a reward of 5-7 dollars for the referral
- 24/7 technical support
|Bitcoin (BTC)-Paxum USD|