User reviews, payment system information Payeer
Payeer is an international multifunctional payment service that supports work with financial institutions, electronic payment systems and money transfer systems, operating under the international financial license PSP.
Using a Payeer e-wallet, customers can pay for the services of mobile operators, Internet access, television, games online. The absence of limits on wallets and the need to pass verification, the ability to accept payments on the site have made the system one of the most popular in the world.
In the personal account, the client can also use the services of the internal exchange service, which allows you to exchange both fiat funds and cryptocurrency, while earning on the difference in rates. User funds are protected by SSL certificate, all data is transmitted using a secure protocol, there are several options for guaranteeing account security - from Master-Key to SMS messages or notifications in the telegram channel.
The commission on transfers between countries is 0% for sending and 0.95% for receiving funds. The user decides for himself who will pay the fee: he or the receiving party. The exchange of funds within the system is 2%. The account is replenished without commission, and the withdrawal fee ranges from 2.5-5%, depending on the method used.
For business owners, the company offers API integration to configure bulk payments. The PHP codes necessary for this procedure are available in your account (authorization, balance check, available payment systems, transaction information, conversion rates, and more).
Replenishment and withdrawal of funds: using payment systems, bank cards, Alfa-click Internet banking, accounts of mobile operators, exchangers.
Advantages of the system:
- Over 150 payment options
- Multi-currency cryptocurrency wallet
- Instant currency exchange between wallets
- Internal exchange where you can earn on the difference in rates
- Commission 0% to 5% depending on the selected service
- Transfers around the world with a commission of 0.95% for sending to other wallets, 0% for receiving money from other Payeer wallets
- The ability to send funds to a person who does not have a Payeer account using only his e-mail address
- Payeer plastic card (only for European Union citizens)
- 5-level affiliate program that offers to earn by inviting new customers to the service
- Mobile application (AppStore, PlayMarket)
Today Payeer is one of the largest payment services and is represented in more than 200 countries around the world.