User reviews, payment system information Payoneer
Payoneer is a payment system that provides financial services and online money transfers and is a MasterCard provider worldwide.
The service card allows you to quickly process the payment of earned funds to freelancers, with its help you can also withdraw funds from ATMs around the world. The special software Payoneer Payment Service allows customers to create the details of a virtual bank account in the United States, which is tied to a debit card. A prerequisite for use is a photo copy of an identity document, as well as an application form that indicates the source of payments and the purpose of the services provided.
Replenishment of the wallet: from a bank card (commission - 3%), transfer from your bank account through the Global Payments Service, electronic check (for US residents, the commission is 1%).
Cash withdrawal: through a bank cash desk, through ATMs, to a bank account.
Advantages of the system:
- Russian-speaking support service
- Acceptance and payment possible in 150 currencies
- The ability to bill the customer using the system and send it by e-mail
- Payoneer account holders can transfer funds to each other without a fee
- Many partner companies from which you can get money
- Low commissions
- Mobile application (AppStore, PlayMarket)