User reviews, payment system information Paysera
Paysera is a Lithuanian payment system that allows you to conduct daily transactions, pay taxes and utility bills and parking, make purchases in online stores and set limits on payments yourself, accept SMS payments. The main currency of the system is the euro.
The payment system offers its customers the opportunity to issue a personal Visa debit card, which can be paid in the European Union and withdraw finances.
Wallet replenishment: accepting payments through 10 thousand local and foreign banks, using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro payment cards (cards are available only for legal entities in the EU), through payment systems. All funds will come to one account in the system.
Cash withdrawal: to any bank account (SWIFT, IBAN), withdrawal through payment for purchases from the account, through exchange offices and Webmoney, to the Paysera Visa card.
Advantages of the system:
- Free Intrasystem Translations
- Payment for purchases through Paysera Checkout in partner stores
- Partnership with Webmoney (commission 0.8% + 0.29 EUR)
- An internal exchanger with a favorable rate directly in your account
- Bulk Payments via API
- Committing unlimited amount of transactions during complete identification
- An affiliate program that provides up to 10% of the profits of attracted referrals that can be spent on buying goods on the Internet, transferring or paying for utility bills
- You can store many currencies in one wallet (USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, JPY, PLN, AUD)
- Mobile application (AppStore, PlayMarket)
Since 2018, Paysera has been a member of SEPA Instant, and since 2012, it has been a regulated platform of the Bank of Lithuania with an unlimited license for operations. Today Paysera payment system is used in 70 countries of the world.