User reviews, payment system information Payza
Payza is a modern, transaction-oriented payment system that is widely used by users to pay for transactions in online casinos, leading poker rooms, games, as well as for online purchases.
When registering, the client himself chooses the type of account: Personal or Bussines - despite minor differences between them, users who have not passed full verification will be limited by transaction limits. A confidential password and an anonymous card provide complete anonymity on the part of the system about the customers income / expense information.
Replenishment of the wallet: by international bank transfer (commission - $ 20), using a VISA or MasterCard bank card after linking it to your account (commission - 3.5% of the amount), prepaid with a Payza card without commission, by withdrawing money from the poker room, using exchangers.
Cash withdrawal: by international bank transfer (commission - $ 15), by check, prepaid with a Payza card, through an electronic currency exchanger.
Advantages of the system:
- No commission for transfers from wallet to wallet
- Support 25 currencies at a low spread of 2.5% at the daily exchange rate. Ability to work with cryptocurrencies
- Several types of accounts with the necessary set of functions for each category of users
- There is no need to verify an account (except for Business wallets)
- Unlimited withdrawal
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security system with state-of-the-art encryption procedures
- Affiliate program (for each invited referral the user receives $ 5)
- You can transfer funds to a person by e-mail
Payza payment system offers its services in more than 190 countries.