User reviews, payment system information Perfect Money Voucher
Perfect Money is an electronic payment system for cashless payments on the Internet.
To carry out operations with funds, the user needs to go through a verification procedure, including downloading a photocopy of a passport, a receipt for utility bills, where the address matches the data specified in the profile, the final stage is verification of the phone number. It is worth noting that the advantage of checking your account is the commission in case of sending money or making any other transfers. The fee for an unverified account in this case is 1.99%, while for verified accounts it is only 0.5%.
Perfect Money positions itself as a multicurrency financial instrument (EUR, USD, gold), both for large businesses and for micropayments.
Account replenishment: by bank transfer (minimum amount is $ 300 using e-Voucher (unverified user pays 2% of the commission, and verified user - 0.5%), as well as replenishment is possible using exchangers, credit exchange and Bitcoin.
Cash withdrawal: using “Electronic money”, via bank transfer, e-Voucher, help of exchangers, credit exchange and Bitcoin (commission - 0.5%)
Advantages of the system:
- The site of the system is available in 23 languages, including Russian
- Money transfers, mutual settlements between users, payment for goods and services in online stores around the world
- Instant transactions between Perfect Money users
- Maximum security through SMS identification, code card protection and IP blocking
- 7% per annum on the balance in the wallet (accrued monthly)
- Buy bitcoin, gold, US dollars and euros
- Referral program
- Create e-Voucher, your own prepaid card
- Mobile application (AppStore, PlayMarket)