User reviews, payment system information QIWI Voucher
QIWI is a leading provider of payment and financial services in Russia and the CIS countries, including a payment network that allows transactions on mobile, online and offline channels. It works thanks to a network of payment terminals that allows you to accept a payment in a few seconds. A wide range of payment options, integration with popular services, low commission made QIWI one of the leaders in payment systems.
Registration in the system is performed if there is a mobile phone number that will be used as a login to enter. You can register your wallet through the payment terminal or on the qiwi.com website.
Account replenishment: through Internet banking, at ATMs and bank branches.
Cash withdrawal: to another QIWI Wallet, to a bank card, to your or someone else s account, through a money transfer system, to the account of an organization and individual entrepreneur (by details).
Advantages of the system:
- The ability to make payments, top up a mobile phone account and pay utility bills, taxes, fines
- Money transfers to Contact, Western Union or to a bank card
- Payment for gaming and social entertainment web services (e.g. WoT, VK, Odnoklassniki)
- Availability of payment terminals (more than 180 thousand devices in the country)
- Modern encryption system and binding to a mobile phone number can protect user funds
- Qiwi does not imply tight binding to a specific mobile operator
- Visa card integration
- To make transactions in the QIWI payment system, you can use both cash and virtual money