User reviews, payment system information Qiwi
QIWI is a leading provider of payment products, which owns an integrated network that allows payments via mobile, online and offline channels.
You can register in the system in several ways: through a mobile application, using the terminal or on the main page of the service website. Then the user receives the status of the client of the payment system: “Minimum” (identification by entering the phone number), “Basic” when the necessary information is filled in the account settings and “Professional” is assigned after the documents have been submitted to the office (increased limits for withdrawing funds).
Replenishment of the wallet: Internet banking, ATMs, payment terminals, bank transfers and cards, electronic cash, special vouchers, transfers from the personal account of a mobile phone.
Cash withdrawal: via money transfers, as well as to bank accounts and cards.
Advantages of the system:
- The encrypted access password is known only to the user.
- Security. Operations are confirmed by entering a special code that came to the smartphone.
- The presence of a large number of terminals and support points
- Operations in various currencies
- Payment details are saved for reuse
- Mobile application (AppStore, PlayMarket)
- The company has its own bank and is in a global partnership with Visa Corporation