Stellar: cryptocurrency description, its purpose
Stellar is a real-time currency trading platform. The project launched its own internal currency XLM. Also, the system is “attractive” with the ability to develop new tokens. That is, with its help, you can attract new investors and some users. Carrying out any operations here is much simpler, because the code is written in C ++.
The company suggests using an official cryptocurrency wallet called Stellar Wallet. You can download the software on the official website of the project). You can also use third-party crypto-stores (for example, Ledger, StarGazer, Centaurus).
Replenishment: through cryptocurrency exchanges, online exchangers.
The Stellar platform allows you to convert any fiat currencies.
Advantages of the system:
- Stellar blockchain supports decentralized exchanges and ICO
- Any user can run their own host without special permission.
- High transaction processing speed: up to a thousand per second
- Operation confirmation time — no more than five seconds
- Low commissions - up to 0.0001 XLM
- Project reporting documentation is publicly available
- Full rights of the system participants
- Cryptographic protection during operations
- The ability to conduct a series of successive transactions with the most favorable conditions
- Ability to synchronize with third-party systems