User reviews, payment system information Tether
Tether (USDT) - a digital asset that uses the Bitcoin blockchain to conduct financial transactions and is tied to fiat payment tools (US dollar, euro and Japanese yen); is the first company to promote the digital use of traditional currencies. The platform adheres to international standards and regulatory standards of the countries in which its branches are opened.
To connect to the network, you need to register on the official website of the cryptosystem at tether.to. It is worth noting that the system does not charge fees for transfers, however, when working with third-party wallets and trading floors, you need to be prepared to pay commissions.
Top-up: through licensed cryptocurrency exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken) Most often they buy and sell tokens in cryptocurrency pairs with BTC, ETH, LTC and in the crypto-fiat pair USDT / USD.
Conclusion: to a bank account using exchangers.
You can use any wallet that supports Omni Layer to store coins. For example, Holy Transaction, Ambisafe, Omni Wallet.
Advantages of the system:
- 24-hour access to money
- Full security with real money for each token
- Easy integration with wallets, companies
- Decentralized Exchange, Accountability and Transparency
- Possibility of use by both individuals and companies
- Almost zero volatility equal to the current price of fiat currency, (1 USD = 1 USDT)
- Low cost of transfers and speed of payments — 10 points or $ 20
- Using Omni Layer technology - this protocol is one of the most reliable due to data storage in the Bitcoin blockchain
|Exchange-Anonymous||262 / 0|
|FitchenClub||1 / 0|
|FurnoTop||21 / 0|
|Goldux||0 / 0|
|Haschange.com||3 / 0|
|Johnny||2 / 0|
|Paybtc.pro||0 / 1|
|Safecurr||0 / 0|
|Sharky||1 / 0|
|truexgold||1 / 0|
|x-capital.expert||6 / 0|