User reviews, payment system information Ukash
Ukash is a European payment system whose operation is based on the operation of special vouchers.
Unlike credit cards, Ukash vouchers do not have a password or an access code; settlements are made by transferring the voucher number, similar to cash. Therefore, the voucher number must be stored in a safe place.
The scheme of the service is extremely simple: the customer purchases a virtual voucher (today vouchers with a face value of 10 to 500 dollars, euros and nine other currency units are available) with a unique code consisting of 19 digits. After buying a voucher, you must use it for a year, but this is not a problem, since the system has more than two hundred thousand partner companies in many countries of Europe and the world (among them are the most famous and largest online casinos and poker rooms).
You can buy Ukash vouchers in different ways:
- purchase through Wallet One, Privat24, WebMoney, YandexMoney, RBKMoney, MoneyMail.
- purchase in branches of Privatbank or terminals of different ATMs.
- acquisition through X-Plat or Qiwi terminals.
- purchase using money transfer systems: CONTACT, Unistream, through Sberbank branches.
In Europe, Ukash vouchers are sold everywhere: in shopping centers, kiosks, post offices, and supermarkets.
Top-up, enter the voucher code in the field that appears on the screen during the payment process.
Conclusion: through exchangers, order a UkashOut MasterCard card (commission - 3%).
Advantages of the system:
- Absolute anonymity
- There are no age restrictions and other parameters; anyone can use the voucher.
- A wide range of shops, services and betting counters that accept Ukash as payment
- No need to install special software
- Instant payment transactions
- Own UkashOut MasterCard, which can be paid in stores and withdraw cash worldwide
- You can purchase using almost any electronic wallet and in MTS cash salons