User reviews, payment system information Unistream
Unistream is an international system of urgent money transfers for individuals without opening an account in Russia, the CIS and abroad.
Funds from users of the system are accepted and issued not only at their own cash desks, but also at service points of partner banks: Uralsib, Investbank, Eurocommerce, National Reserve Bank, SDM Bank and others. The transaction fee is charged only from the sender, and it will depend on the currency used and the amount. For the convenience of users, a calculator has been launched on the company s website that helps to calculate the commission for sending a transfer using the Unistream system, for this you need to specify the point of departure, receipt and the amount of the money transfer.
Advantages of the system:
- To send a transfer you do not need to open a bank account
- Transfer can be received in 10-15 minutes after sending
- Safety and reliability
- Low commissions (minimum - 1%)
- High commissions for business from incoming and outgoing transfers
- A wide range of incentive programs
- For banks - the opportunity to increase customer base through cross-selling
- For business - technical support at all stages of installation and use of system software
- Distance education for employees of partner companies
- Automatic verification of the data of the sender and receiver of the transfer according to international checklists
- In addition to money transfers, with the help of the system you can pay arrears on loans, replenish accounts and e-wallets, pay for tickets, services of providers, telecom operators, online stores and much more
Unistream customers are served in 150 thousand points in 95 countries.