Unus Sed Leo: a description of a promising cryptocurrency
Unus Sed Leo is a digital asset developed by specialists of the Bitfinex platform and designed to expand the capabilities of its use, as well as to promote the widespread dissemination of cryptocurrencies and attract new customers to the developer s site.
The LEO token is released on the EOS and ERC20 blockchain (can be converted on the Bitfinex platform). The cryptocurrency listing took place on May 20, 2019.
Unus Sed Leo operations are available only to exchange customers who have passed the KYC / AML verification procedure. To do this, you must provide identification documents.
Top-up: via cryptocurrency exchanges (Bitfinex, BW.com, OKEx, Switcheo Network and Gate.io).
Storage: any wallets that support the ERC-20 standard (for example, MyEtherWallet, Jaxx, Eidoo, MetaMask and others).
Advantages of the system:
- Bitfinex exchange popularity contributes to community recognition of its token
- "Whales" of the market are actively interested in the asset
- 15% reduction in commission fees in trading operations
- Withdrawals bonuses and deposits of cryptocurrencies and fiat funds, Bitfinex commissions
- Getting bonuses from future crypto site projects
- Holders of more than fifty million LEOs receive a 25% discount on withdrawals.