User reviews, payment system information Яндекс.Деньги
Yandex.Money is an electronic payment system for online payment of purchases on the Internet and transfer of money to other users, payment for utilities, bills, tickets, replenishment, in online games, payment of fines, taxes, charitable donations and much more.
The system allows you to open a wallet, receive a plastic or virtual bank card, or attach an existing bank card from MasterCard or Visa to your Yandex.Money account. The monetary unit is the Russian ruble.
After a simple registration procedure, each user is assigned a certain status (the higher it is, the more opportunities it has to work in the system: Anonymous - for new customers (it has a number of restrictions, for example, the maximum payment size is only 15 thousand rubles, there is no way to accept and transfer money to other users ), Named with a maximum amount of 60 thousand rubles, Identified - for customers who have completed the verification process and Professional for sellers of goods and services.
Card replenishment: through Internet banks and ATMs (commission from 0 to 3% of the amount), by bank transfer, through payment terminals with a commission from 0 to 10%, in Euroset and Svyaznoy stores, in exchange points, through MasterCard or Visa on the bank s website.
Cash withdrawal: through a bank card of a payment portal, transfer to any bank card, money transfer to a bank account at the bank details.
Advantages of the system:
- Easy registration (intuitive system interface)
- High transaction security
- Issue of personal bank cards (plastic or virtual - free of charge)
- Report on actions in the system by post or in SMS message
- Automatic translation of the purchase value in different currencies into Russian rubles
- Convenience of replenishment and withdrawal of funds from the wallet
- A small commission for transactions within the service (0.5% of the amount)
- Promotions and special offers
- Mobile application (AppStore, PlayMarket)